Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Any Vet groups reading this?

I apologize to all my loyal reader (love to ya, Monica) who apparently missed me. I've been busy Fighting For All That Is Good And Right (otherwise known as fighting to remember what all the pretty little buttons in Westlaw mean) as a law clerk (*ahem* intern) at Christian Law Association this week. I'd tell you how we are planning on Saving the World this summer, but then I'd have to kill you (or at least face some sort of confidentiality talking-to that might stay on my record), so instead I'll share an interesting circumstance a caller brought to our attention in the course of an unrelated call. Picture share (can be found at UMass-Dartmouth website):



In case you can't see exactly what this is, I'll explain: This is the front entrance to University of Massachusetts--Dartmouth campus. The flagpole in the center flies the Massachusetts state flag. On the right (yes, the right, not the center) is the United States flag. On the left is the rainbow flag, commonly known as the gay pride flag, and yes, it is being flown at the same height as the United States flag. Anyone want to play that game we learned from children's TV shows called "How Many Things Can You Find Wrong With This Picture"?

3 comments:

mel said...

Hey, I missed you too! (Just check your StatCounter...) :)

I can't tell for sure--the MA state flag sort of blends into the sky--but is it higher than the other two?

Monica said...

Welcome back. :-) I don't have much room to tell anybody to post more often, but I missed ya, so there it is.

Quite a picture. Unbelievable...

Becca said...

I couldn't really tell either. It's not the greatest picture, but when the caller told us about the gay rights flag we had to go online to see what we could find.