It's amazing how much you can learn when school is not in session. Lessons so far this Spring Break:
1. Never trust online information, such as posted train schedules, if there is also printed information somewhere. Unless the company is run by people under the age of 30, more than likely they don't assume the internet is their customers' primary source of information.
2. Always check your flight plan (including airline and where it's leaving from) BEFORE you start figuring out how you're going to get there on time.
3. It is possible to drive from Chicago-O'Hare to Chicago-Midway in about an hour.
4. Never pack anything irreplaceable in a bag you're going to check. It could be days before you see it again (if ever).
5. Constitutional Law is far more fun when studied on the beach.
6. A cool bath with a little vinegar takes some of the sting out of a severe sunburn.
I should be getting course credit for this.