Monday, September 11, 2006

Sidebar changes

Welcome to the sidebar Digital Eagle, the fledgling blog of my brother. Caution: References to computer programming may be interspersed with the content. Side effects may include nausea, panic, and coma. If you are prone so such reactions, please consult your physician before visiting. As for me, I'm willing to accept the risk.

Note to faithful readers: Barely Legal has been removed because it is no longer funny. Its owners have graduated from law school and now post only occational whinings about how they never do anything useful. We apologize if you miss it and suggest Homestarrunner as an alternative.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you took Barely Legal off your sidebar, but you should check out the post today. It's a surprisingly insightful (not funny) look at exactly why law school is so much like high school.

Becca said...

Yeah, I did notice that. Of course they would post something actually amusing the day I take them off the sidebar. Oh well. I don't have high hopes of the tradition continuing. I'll monitor the situation.