Saturday, January 14, 2006

One home left, another gained

Back in my apartment again. It feels like home, minus the family part. It's funny the pleasure sipping tea from one's own mug can bring. Relatively uneventful trip back, spent $320-ish on books, had dinner, saw Chronicles of Narnia again (yes, it's that good), and *sigh* had the assistant rector unlock my room for me. Sad stupid story of the day: I left my keys--car, apartment, PO box--sitting on my dresser in Florida, so until they arrive FedEx on Monday, I'm making do. Happy reunion time with Angelita--so good to see friends again. I missed my roomies, I must say. It'll be different without Ariadne around. I guess she's in Rome now. Hmm. I'll see if I can't get a picture share from her sometime. It's been a long day. Happy new semester!

No comments: