Thursday, December 08, 2005

Pardon the slow posting these days. All that stuff you hear about law school finals time being all-engrossing is half-true. Somehow I have managed to neglect all my normal necessary activities, like stocking the fridge, cleaning the apartment, and doing laundry, but that's not really because I'm studying all the time. I think it's more because I'm worrying about studying all the time. Makes a person restless. Well, maybe the laundry part is because it's cold outside and I have no great desire to haul my laundry across the apartment complex in the blowing snow (which is coming down pretty heavily at the moment). But I'm running out of socks, so I might just have to buckle down and do it. Nah, I've got a sink. I can hand wash a couple pairs. It's finals time, after all.

No comments: